It could be your roommate’s stinky socks sitting on top of the hamper.
Or maybe it’s the dishes your roommate left in the sink last week and then proceeded to ignore.
Or maybe…it’s just your roommate!
Whatever the source of the ODOR, it’s hard to study, sleep, or relax when something in your environment stinks. Many commercial air fresheners, deodorizers, and wall plug-ins just mask odors. And even worse, they contain countless toxins and chemicals.
But the college student who has a diffuser and some Essential Oils and a spray bottle in their desk drawer can combat even the most unpleasant smells by cleansing and neutralizing them naturally.
There are many ways to use Essential Oils on stenches that offend the nose:
• Diffuse three to five drops of your favorite Essential Oil blend.
• Create a room spray with Essential Oils, water, and a glass spray bottle. Have this on hand, ready to shake and spray when needed.
• Put a drop or two in laundry detergent or on dryer balls to help with stinky exercise clothes.
• Put a drop in shoes and leave overnight to help refresh.
Or try out these DORM ROOM SPRAY RECIPES!
CITRUS SPRINGTIME DORM ROOM SPRAY RECIPE
• 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
• 5 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
• 5 drops Lime Essential Oil
CITRUS MINT DORM ROOM SPRAY RECIPE
• 5 drops Peppermint or Spearmint Essential Oil
• 10 drops Wild Orange or Tangerine Essential Oil
WOODSY FRESH DORM ROOM SPRAY RECIPE
• 5 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
• 5 drops Siberian Fir Essential Oil
• 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
For these recipes, add Essential Oils to a glass spray bottle. Fill with water. Shake before each use, then spray. Enjoy the lovely aroma! These recipes are for two-ounce bottles, but feel free to adjust the amount of oil for different bottle sizes.
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?